0.96 inch I2C/IIC 128×64 OLED Display Module 4 Pin – White Color is a precise small, White OLED module which can be interfaced with any microcontroller using I2C/IIC protocol. It is having a resolution of 128×64. The package includes display board, display, 4 pin male header pre-soldered to board.
- Work perfectly well without the need of back light.
- 128*64 high resolution, ultra wide viewing angle
- Super low power consumption–only 0.08W when the whole screen lights up and 0.06W when displaying characters
- Fully compatible with multiple controlling chips including Arduino and more.
- Support a wide range of voltage input
- OLED Driver IC: SSD1306
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- Visual Angle: >160°
- Display Color: Area Color (White)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V ~ 6V
- Compatible I/O Level: 3.3V, 5V
- Only Need 2 I/O Port to Control
- Full Compatible with Arduino
- Working temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Interface: I2C