TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which could control a two-phase stepping motor. It is compatible with all microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal.
TB6600 stepper motor driver has a wide range of power input, 9~42VDC power supply. And it is able to output 4A peak current, which is enough for most stepper motors. The stepper driver supports speed and direction control.
The advantage of using the TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver is to control the speed and position of the stepper motor. These kinds of drivers can be used for a small range of stepper motors. Using these kinds of drivers one can minimize the code and connections.
TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver Controller 4A 9~42V TTL 16 Micro-Step CNC 1 Axis Upgraded Version of the 42/57/86 Stepper Motor segment increased to 32 segments, suitable for high subdivision applications.Suitable for step motor :57, 42, 86Type 4 phase 2 phase (4 line 6 line 8).
- Supply Voltage (V) 9 to 42
- Supply Current (A) 0 to 5
- Output Current (Amp) 3.3 to 24
- Control Signal 3.3 to 24
- Max Power Output 160
- Micro Step 1, 2A, 2B, 8, 16, 32
- Operating Temperature (°C) -10 to 50
- H bridge bipolar constant current drive.
- The biggest 4.0 A Eight kinds of output current are optional.
- The biggest 32 To subdivide 6 kinds of subdivision modes selectable.
- Input signal high-speed photoelectric isolation.
- A total of standard single pulse interface.
- Offline retention function.
- The semi-enclosed casing can adapt to a more stringent environment.
- Provide energy saving half-automatic current lock function.
- Desktop CNC
- XY tables
- Laser cutters
Package Includes :
1 x TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver Controller 4A 9~42V TTL 16 Micro-Step.
There are no reviews yet.